Benefit Package available for greater than 40 hours bi-weekly.
Shifts are based on scheduling needs.
Previous experience preferred.
RN Charge – OB
- 72 hours bi-weekly. 1-5 years charge/labor & delivery experience required. Equally shared weekends/holidays. $2500 sign-on bonus. Current MN RN license required.
RN – Center for Senior Behavioral Health
- 60 hours bi-weekly. Equally shared holidays and weekends. Rotating shifts. Previous experience with seniors and/or behaviors.
RN – Emergency Department
- 40-48 hours bi-weekly. Equally shared holidays and weekends. Previous emergency experience preferred. Current MN RN license required.
- 48-72 hours bi-weekly. Equally shared holidays and weekends. RN to work as needed in all departments – ED, OB, CCU, M/S, Behavioral Health. Previous experience preferred. Current MN RN license required.
Certified Nursing Assistant–Senior Behavioral Health
- 40 hours bi-weekly. 8/4 hour shifts includes every other weekend/holiday rotation. Functions as a member of the treatment team for specifically assigned duties, such as patient observations rounds, suicide risk observation and assisting with behavior modification programs. Rotating shifts.
- 48-60 hours bi-weekly. 12 hr rotating shifts includes every third weekend/holiday rotation. Performs the functions of a nursing assistant under the supervision of the licensed nursing staff. Performs tasks which support and compliment the nursing care provided and is accountable for all care provided during the shift, adhering to all standards of nursing care and providing care in compliance with nursing policies and procedures.
Pharmacy Technician – Registered
- 40 hours bi-weekly, every third weekend/holiday. Assists Pharmacist with daily tasks to provide effective, efficient pharmacy services to MMH clients. Prefer certification with previous hospital experience. Required – Board of Pharmacy Technician Registration.
- 64 hours bi-weekly, equally shared on-call & holidays/weekends, benefit eligible. ARRT required within 6 months, hospital experience preferred.
Casual positions available for RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s, and Radiologic Tech based on department needs.
Two shifts per month required for casual status.